Tuesday, February 5, 2008

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!!!!

I know that it had been a while since I told everybody that I would be sending pictures of my new floors and countertops. It's all because the countertops aren't done. And in the pictures I wanted everything to look perfect.


But forget all that now because this is taking me too long so I'm asking for your help. The trim on the countertops are not done. We bought the material to put a wood trim on it but I don't like it so that's out. We have enough tile to use for the trim so that's not a going to be a problem.


This is where I need your help.
I really like these glass tiles. And I have a friend who gave me a good way of putting them up that would work and not be to time consuming. I like this look however, I'm nervous that not everybody will like it. We are moving in a year so the upgrades are for resale. I'm not sure it's neutral or basic enough for home buyers. Also we were thinking of changing the color of the cabnets to maybe the same color as the floor or lighter. If lighter... what color? What are your thoughts? thanks for helping!




5 comments:

Shari Goodman said...

I love the tiles and the colors, however, if it is for resale, I would keep it real neutral. Not everyone would like the colors. Your floor and counters look great. Great job. I just did wood floors and love them!

Natalie said...

Wow! You finally posted pics! And I had no idea it would look that good. I'm so proud of you.

Casey said...

Love the house. I wish I could see it in person. I agree with Shari, who already posted a message. I think if you are going to sell the house, keep it neutral. Use the same tile that is on the counters for the front. Although i do like those small tiles. I love the colors. You won't have any problem selling that house, it looks great.

Casey said...

One more thing. I just remembered I wanted to tell you that I was at Costco the other day and I thought of you. I walked in and they had a display of your beautiful Polish Pottery for sale. I instantly thought of your great pieces. Just thought you'd like to know.

tiffany knox said...

I think the little tiles are really cute. thats what I would do. I wouldnt like the wood trim either, the cabinets look great the way ther are dont change that. i wish I x could see them in person!