Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring is here!!!

This is Arkansas is the spring. Very pretty. I love the spring. It's my favorite season. It also seems to be the shortest. However this year I can't say that I'm all that excited to see spring come. Because it just means it's closer to the time my husband leaves us again for Iraq. He leaves in 4 weeks. And it's hard to believe it's upon us once again. So we've made a tradition to go on a family vacation before he goes each time. And this year we are going to Florida. I've never been to Florida so I'm excited for this adventure. We leave tomorrow and will be gone the whole week. Spring break is a wonderful thing. So I hope you enjoy the new spring flowers and green buds. And hopefully some warm weather.
HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you today! Have a fun Spring Break...it sounds like you really deserve it!

Nana/Mom said...

Hi there, hope you have a great time, and I cannot wait to hear about it, love you and kisses

Anonymous said...

How was Florida? It's barely starting to warm up here after a week of snow when we first got here! It's crazy! I am LOVING Germany so far, everything is so beautiful. So are you joining me or what?!

Mandy Stewart said...

I am glad you all had fun on the beach. I hope to see you while he is away. We'll see.

daveandlisa said...

That looks really pretty. I love the spring here too. It was hard to appreciate it in AZ cause spring didn't really mean nice weather there. It just meant it was getting hot again. And they don't really have all the blooming flowers all around or any of that pretty stuff. I have a new appreciation for spring now that I live somewhere that actually has seasons.