Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas to me!!!

I have a new best friend. She makes me so happy!!! My husband is a sweet wonderful man and he introduced us. He knew that I was looking for some one like this and he was so kind to help me find her. We met about a month ago. And I just can't stop thinking about her. We have been spending a lot of time together. And a lot of time with my kids. I love what she does for my kids. How she makes them smile and light up. I love the way we seem to be just perfect for each other. And that she understands me. She gets what I'm trying to do and makes it even better. I have to admit she is a bit hard to read and I really haven't totally figured her out yet but I think that's part of the excitement for me. I love the way she feels and how she fits in my hands perfectly. And the beautiful sound she makes is a rhythmic beat that excites my soul. CLICK, CLICK! CLICK, CLICK!










Meet Nikon.
Isn't she beautiful?! We do wonderful things together. The life that we capture is beautiful and fun and I'm addicted. These are some of my favorite times that we have spent together.
















And this is just the beginning!!!

14 comments:

Emilee said...

SO FUN!! I love photography and I am excited for you! Congratulations on your knew friendship and beautiful talent. :)

Anonymous said...

Um, now I'm not sure who you love more...Put that thing down and pay attention to me!

Megan said...

That is funny. I can completly understand the love affair. Those are some great pictures. ~M

Natalie said...

ooooo...that's good stuff. amazing one at the top of briggy and i love how kelland's eyes are the same blue as his hat. gorgeous. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Remember I told you quite some time
ago you had a talent for photos!
Good for Don to let you have a new
friend.
Those blue eyed boys are something.
Looking forward to seeing all of you
sometime next week.
Love, Grandma/Oma

Chelsie said...

Beautiful Cherston! I am so excited for you!

Kim said...

Cherstin... HELLO! I never would have guessed you had such a talent. AWESOME PICTURES!! I hope you and your new friend can come play at my house sometime...

Nana/Mom said...

OOO-I can't wait to meet your new friend, looks like the 2 of you have a BEAUTIFUL future together....cannot wait to see what you come up with..all of the photos are awesome, kisses-me

Shelly said...

I love the pictures and the camera. We have a nikon SLR too. They are so nice and you are doing great. Do you want to come and take our christmas pictures? Miss ya.
Rochelle

Mandy Stewart said...

Soooo Jelouse.... TJ told me that he was going to try to save up and get me one this year... but it's not gonna happen. But It was the thought that counts and there is always next year... or the next. Anyway, I am so glad you have something that makes you sooo happy. Those pics were great. Have fun discovering your talent.

daveandlisa said...

You are going to LOVE this camera. I've had the Nikon D70 for the last 4+ years. It was my first digital camera and I haven't looked back since. It is amazing. Can't wait to see all the pics you take with it.

P.S. Send me your email address at talonkadyn@gmail. Dave went in and switched my blog to private and now I don't have everyone's email address.

Sandberg Family said...

Cherstin you're so amazing with a camera. I'm so proud of you and hope you you have many wonderful hours of joy with your new friend. I'm so impressed with your talent for catching the picture just that the perfect moment. Your Awesome!!!! I love you, Mom

cally said...

Agh!! I love it. THose pictures are so gorgeous!!

Let's do a time share.

Okay, maybe not. I'll just admire it from afar. You lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

I knew you were a photographer! Congrats on the new camera! Sure you will love it. Don't know for sure as I am a Canon girl myself...but I hear great things about that D80! I love your nature shots. Very nice one w/ the leaf and the creamy bokeh background...I also love the one w/ just the tree on the left side. Your composition is excellent! You are blessed w/ such a beautiful family too. I love your kids names! Look me up sometime if you want to talk photography (or kids!) Thanks for the link to my blog too :)