Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Turkey Bowl

It was held the morning of Thanksgiving and this was actually Dons first time going since he has always been gone. Layton also got to go and he was very excited. I got a babysitter for the other boys and went to cheer them on and, Well who am I kidding, I went there to try out my brand NEW camera(more on that later). It was fun to see them play. Even though they really didn't have that much fun during the game, (Both of them never got the ball. It got too competitive with some players and it ruined it for everyone else) They still found time to enjoy each other and the game they both love. I got some great pictures of the two of them. I love the smiles on both their faces. Father/son time is so important. I'm glad they will always have football to bond over. Notice their OSU attire. You can't guess who our favorite team is can you? Oh, I love my Buckeyes!! Especially these two!!!



GO BUCKS!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherstin,
The pictures are great as usual -
Looks like the two "boys" had a
good time.
Looking forward to seeing you all
at Christmas.
Hugs & xxxxx
Grandma/Oma

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

That photo - the second to last one?!! Priceless!

Natalie said...

Wow, your camera is awesome! Such great pics...and I agree, you should frame the second to last one. wowee.

Chelsie said...

Oh!!!!! I LOVE the smiles, too.

Mandy Stewart said...

I want your camara! LuCKy! They lok awesome. I love that Layton plays football!

tiffany knox said...

those are two really good-looking guys cherstin! you must be proud!

Nana/Mom said...

AWWWWWWW-love the pics, and thanks for sharing, my aren't those some handsome boys!!! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see you

XOXOX Nana Mom

Becca & Joel said...

Oh, Cherstin! I love the pix of father son! SOOOOO precious! Ahhhh... the things to look forward to as my boys get bigger!