Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh!... Yum!........ Memories!

I found a whole group of pictures in the other camera this week that I haven't down loaded yet. Ever since I got my new camera I forgot about the old one having pictures on it. It was fun to go through the pictures. There were fun memories that I didn't even knew existed. It's like when a good friend stops by to bring you one of your favorite treats. Just because she was thinking about you and she thought it would be fun. It was a plate full of delicious memories. Oh the joy it brought to my soul. So, I thought I would share some......... Memory treats anyone?!!






A relaxing Sunday afternoon memory

This is a fun Sunday activity (that I love) when it happens. I try to get the kids together on Sundays to read stories out of the friend Magazine for some "together time". This is my favorite place to sit and read in our big comfy chair. But it is starting to get a little snug. These kids have got to stop growing!! (If ONLY!!!)




A photo shoot memory

I was cleaning up the office when Kelland came to me and asked for a photo shoot. Well, more like "Mommy, take a picture of me." He would make this silly face and pose. Then the flash would go off and he would make another face and pose. He would do that over and over again. For some reason, all his pose faces have the same look. Funny I know, but don't tell him that. He insists that each one is unique. I actually enjoyed cleaning the office that day.

Baby's first hair cut memory

This actually was a few months ago. Don took him for me and he grabbed the "other" camera instead of the one I am loyal to. So I didn't see these pics to remember to post them. Don takes the boys for their first hair cuts because I just cry when they cut off the curly locks. With all of my other boys, once they cut the curls off they didn't grow back. But for Brig I was pleasantly surprised to see them come back. full as they were before. Thank you Nana. I love my curly head boy!

Well, I can't wait for my next batch of memory goodies. What will it be next time? A sleep over? A baking session? A crayon incident? Who knows. But I bet it will be as sweet as this batch.

6 comments:

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I love my friends who share their treats with me!!!!!

Nana/Mom said...

And yummy treats they are!!! Thanks for the pick me up...and about the curls, glad to share.
hugs Mom/Nana

Anonymous said...

Good photos as always, Cherstin.

Like that little eye brow lift of Kelland's -
He may have gotten that from me.

About the curly hair - I was here before Nana -
guess where she got hers? Not that I am
knit picking or anything!!!
Thanks again for some fun and giving us something
to smile about.
Love, Grandma/Oma

Emily said...

Cherstin! I miss you horribly and love your Memories even more!

Natalie said...

How poetic! I'm impressed. :)

Chelsie said...

You are amazing. Look at that smile on your face when you have all of your children with you! Such a good mom...