Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Independence Day

Well it' about time I posted these pictures. The 4th of July seems like such a long time ago. It's crazy how fast this summer is going. Anyway, We were still visiting my sister and her family for the 4th. We had just got back from our camping trip and and were a bit warn out. So we didn't want to go all out. Just some place to go to watch fireworks and then maybe a few of our own on their driveway. But really, it turned out perfect. I think if we had packed anymore into our night it would have ruined it.





We found a perfect location. It was in a town that I had never heard of before but it wasn't to far away. We traveled down there, found a parking lot, got out and waited by the car to watch. Brad and Natalie let the kids climb onto there Suburban, which, as you can imagine, was a BIG deal to the kids. Brigham was the only one not allowed up there but as you can see, he was content with daddy.


















This is the part of the night that was a bit scary. All the children wanted to help Don and Brad with the fireworks. And most of them didn't get to.

Layton got to!



And Cally got to. But that was it. And you can see that some of the kids were disappointed. Honestly, can't they just be happy with what the got!?! Wow I just had a flashback to my parents saying that to me. I couldn't have been as selfish as my kids were acting could I have been???? DON'T ANSWER THAT MOM!!!!
I put this picture in because it shows how many children we have together. We definitely are a crowd. Brigham was the only one not in there. And look how big they are getting!







Well, that was the end of our trip. We left the next morning. It was great though. And I miss my sister terribly all ready. Next time it's their turn to come visit us. Hopefully before school starts. So what do you say Natalie?

10 comments:

Nana/Mom said...

looks like fun was had by all.
love Mom/Nana

Natalie said...

it won't be before school starts...this stinkin play keeps getting in the way of everyone's fun. i was hoping you'd get to come back to see it. :( i agree, though, it's definitely time we came your way.
thanks for the pics!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there -
No fireworks for me - but I have seen
plenty in my life time.
Great photos again - the children all look
happy and healthy.
You girls and the men look well too!
Love, Grandma/Oma

Mandy Stewart said...

Fun to see those pics. They are all HUGE now. Man you are a crowd. I wish I would have been there. To see them all again... sigh

daveandlisa said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! And how fun that you got to spend it with Natalie. Don't feel too bad about taking awhile to post the 4th of July pics. I'm much more behind on my blog. I'm still on mid-June somewhere so you're doing much better than some of us. :-)

Sandberg Family said...

Beautiful pictures as usual!!! I want to come and see all of you wonderful people sooo bad!!!!! Maybe sometime this year! I can't believe what a crowd that was in the pictures and they are all my grandkids! Wow! That makes me so happy but sad that I never get to see them. We just have to make that happen soon! Cherstin, you were always an angel and never, ever selfish and that's the truth!!!!Haha I love you so much!!!!!! Mom

Christy said...

Hey Cherstin! Do you remember your long, lost cousin, Christy in Kentucky?! I'm getting tired of posting to your blog and you never posting to mine. I keep telling myself you don't have time with all the small children around or that you don't read your comments. If someone in the family reads this, please tell Cherstin to be nice to her cousin in KY and check out her blog too. (Smiling)

tiffany knox said...

awesome I wish I was there
love you too cherstin!
I am so busy these days how did that happen?

daimenmaalouf said...

TEN MEGAN TIPS - Titanium Chopsticks
TEN surgical steel vs titanium MEGAN TIPS - Titanium Chowel is made of titanium cartilage earrings wood, gold titanium TEN MEGAN TIPS - titanium exhaust wrap Titanium Chowel has a stunning chowel texture. sia titanium

Anonymous said...

love the blonde girl on the car hood her legs spread, little white cotton panties all bunched up so hercunt shows mmmmmmmmmmmmmm love my cockin her