Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another season of FOOTBALL!!!!!

So It has begun again. Flag football. This season they are the Browns. Layton was not very happy about that because he really doesn't care for the NFL team. But I was excited because I like the colors better. Hee Hee!
This was the first game and it was hot that day. Layton was playing very well and they beat the other team pretty bad. Of coarse I forget the score but it was bad.
I brought lots of water that day because it was hot and the kids went through all of them before half time. This was a sweet moment between brothers and I couldn't help but document it.

I'll keep you updated on the success of the Browns. It should be a great season.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Go Browns! Woo hoo! Layton, you rock!

Nana/Mom said...

GO LAYTON!!!!!! and you know the only way papaw and i would root for the browns is because you are on the team!!!!! love ya Nana and Papaw

Mandy Stewart said...

Good luck this season Layton. I am officially a Browns fan.

Anonymous said...

Go Layton go!

The Buckeyes are waiting for you!

Love, Oma & Opa