Thursday, November 13, 2008

BAD BRIGGY!

I don't know if you've noticed lately but I haven't been posting as often as I used to. There is an explanation for this. I have been preoccupied, you might say, with a certain 2 yr old that demands ALL of my attention. And if I don't give into his demands, I pay for it dearly. I know what your thinking. "It couldn't be that bad. Just look at that sweet little face and curly head charm." I know! I know! I fall for it too. Still don't believe me? Well, lucky for me I have proof. I do have to warn you that if your not already, you may want to sit down for this. I know I have to.

So most of the time when I go to do things on the computer, or finishing up a jewelry project, or take a shower, or in the other room cleaning up, or making dinner, or talking on the phone, or....., well you get the idea. When I'm not devoting all my time to him this is what I find.



Or this..................









OH, WAIT! There's more.
Also this................







Notice all the smiles in the pictures! Oh, that little stinker!


The photos do NOT give this mess justice. It took me over an hour to clean this mess up. I had to dump out the Lego's on to the floor and remove each small, little, "stupid" Lego out of the Grape Nuts cereal one at a time. Very annoying to say the least.







And on a daily bases you will see this...........


IT'S A GOOD THING HE'S SOOO CUTE!
YEP! A VERY GOOD THING!!!
NOTE: Sacrifices were made in the making of this post.
He will stop at nothing!
Pray for me! It's his only hope.

10 comments:

Taffy said...

Oh my gosh! I will pray for you! Those brothers of his should be glad they came along first. If you had started with that little stinker you might have hung up your hat! Goodness gracious.

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Wow. He IS smiling in so many of the evidence photos! Somewhere in Corinthians it says we won't be given more than we can handle...you must be a saint. Lucky you, huh? He IS a cutie, though!

Mandy Stewart said...

I still love him....
But MAN!!!! I hate days like that. Good for Don for bringing home flowers! It makes it all better when someone sympithizes for you. Keep documenting it. You'll get great laughs when you are older. And he will hopefully realize what he put you through

Anonymous said...

I am speechless!
Oma


PS: Yes he is cute.

cally said...

oh baby.

I don't even know what to say...uh...don't buy grapenuts.

geesh Cherstin. You're awesome.

Anonymous said...

I think that you better hang up and call Nanny 911. Immediately!All of the cuteness in the world doesn't make any of that ok. Have you ever consider taking some parenting classes to learn how to discipline your children? There seems to be a pattern if all of your children behave like this.

Erin said...

Honestly..who doesn't want to pull their hair out with a two year old...but then they hug you or snuggle with you or give you "that" look..and your heart just melts. I can't wait to meet you when I come out there.

Brad Lindley said...

Anonymous- quit being a coward and at least identify yourself before making rude comments. Better yet- keep your crappy opinions to yourself. Cherstin rocks and so do her kids. All kids do crazy stuff like this. Get off your high horse.

Nana/Mom said...

To Mean and Chicken Anon-what a mean person you are-if you know this child, this mom and dad, and family-you would have never written such awful things!!!! Do you even have children? My guess is no...and if you do, i feel sorry for them.
NOW
To Cherstin and Brig-love you both-oh my, Brig aren't you a creative one, and so determined too!!! I know a couple of other boys in the family just like that LOL!!!! Cherstin THESE are the photo's you keep and show to his future bride, he he he. Hugs and Kisses-Nana Mom

Anonymous said...

Such is the life with boys huh? We always said with our little Caden that we would like some peace and quiet, but if we did we knew we had big mess to clean up. One time he "played" in a whole gallon of paint on our brand new carpet. Thanks goodness for Stanley Steamer!!!