Sunday, April 12, 2009

The sister for the day! (A little note for Tiffany)


Hey, Tiff! I've been anticipating your birthday all week. I knew it was coming and I made a mental note to remember for your sake. Yesterday was one of those busy days. Lots to do and get done before I leave to go out of town. But I was amazed at how often my thought turned to you. Just mental flashbacks of childhood memories. Random thoughts of the time we will be spending together here soon and the excitement that would follow. And then that would send me wondering how you were holding up and how you were feeling. It happened for most of the day and I hadn't really put 2 and 2 together until I was talking to mom. She happened to mention that it was your birthday and my heart sunk. I scolded myself for missing it. For not taking better precautions to insure this wouldn't happen. What gets me the most though is my subconscious was trying to tell me and yet I was to busy to listen. At least I was thinking of you on your special day. So in a way I felt closer to you. Which I am grateful for. I miss you and long to be with you. Another reason why I was thinking of you so much yesterday, I'm sure. I hope it was a good day. Heaven knows you deserve it. One of the things I admire most in you is how Strong you are. It hasn't been easy for you with your health and also the kids health. But you seem to take it all in stride. With a smile even. I admire that. I love you Tiffany. I can't wait to see you and get my fill of you. I don't see you nearly as much as needed so I have to stock up when I can.. Happy, Happy birthday! I love you so much!! See you soon!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Nana/Mom said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany, hope it was good. How lucky you are to have such a close family, and sisters!!! All the best-Patsi