Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring has come!!!!

This is how I know it's warm outside. When I'm wondering where my two younger ones are and I look outside to see them in barely nothing playing in the woods. It's a cute sight to see but I have to be honest. I'm tired of trying to keep them clean and inside. I have always loved the spring time. It's my favorite time of year. And the weather is the best part. Not to cold not to hot. But now I find myself excited for the cooler days or rainy days. So I don't have to give the boys a bath 3 times a day. How sad is that. Boys will be boys, I know!! Man, I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Next you'll see pictures of me playing in the mud!!!!

HAHAHA!!!........right!.....Sorry! That would never happen. But I have been known to play in the rain from time to time. Now THAT is what I call fun! That will be the next photo shot for sure!



These pictures were taken after the first bath.

Brigham and all his different faces. He was telling me something but I have no idea what. I was completely mesmerized by his angelic face to recall anything.

And this is after the second bath!

Such busy little boys. But oh how I love them!!! We broke down and got locks for all the doors. It has gotten a lot easier. They hate it but I LOVE it!

8 comments:

Taffy said...

Oh! I LOVE those pics! All the mud, those faces. Too much fun! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could have been a boy like that -
but I am a "girl"!
All that fun - hope they will remember
this when they are older.
Love the photos, Cherstin - Looking
forward to seeing you and Brig soon.
Love - TO ALL and OXOXOX
all around
Grandma/Oma

Chelsie said...

Those photos are BEAUTIFUL!!! You are so talented Cherston. It is all so well documented. What a great life!

Anonymous said...

Your boys look so cute! Way to rough it in your back yard!

Nana/Mom said...

WOW!!!! what fun, really, really, wish I was there too!!! and you know I would be right there with them, LOL. These are the things that family memories are made of. Thanks Cherstin for being such a great mom. Love, and see you soon Mom/Patsi

Mandy Stewart said...

cuties. It looks like my house minus the beautiful woods. I miss woods! I gotta palm tree they can climb!

Natalie said...

hee hee!

Anonymous said...

love the lump in his undies!Love to rub it and feel it gewtting hard, pull his undies down , get on my knees and suck hiscock i loved sucking my sonscock