Thursday, June 26, 2008

Did you know? Backwards is in!

So today was like any other day. I Had a lot to do and not enough time to do it. I normally help Kelland to get dressed but today I asked him to just try it on his own. He first came out with just his under-roos on and immediately I noticed that they were backwards. My thought? Apparently I could not leave this for him to do. No matter I'll get to it soon. But not soon enough!! A proud kelland came from his bedroom, so happy with himself and announcing to everybody that he had done it!! Not only was his underwear backwards, but his shirt AND shorts were backwards as well. The whole ensemble!?! Backwards!! How does that happen!?! Just makes me smile. And the complete joy of accomplishment on his face is priceless. Of course I had to document it. Being 4 can be so challenging sometimes. I need times like these to help remind me of that. He is so sweet and adorable. I'm so lucky! It's a mom moment for sure.


4 comments:

Natalie said...

tee hee...love that boy!

Anonymous said...

and nana is soooo proud!!!! good job mr. kelland!!!
Nana

Anonymous said...

That sounds just like Kellan- happy no matter what and is always surprised that he CAN do something. Thanks for sharing sweetheart. I love you all!

Anonymous said...

perfect! no need to strip him tofuck him just unzip his shorts and his tight littlepussy is right there