Friday, June 27, 2008

Oil change?









Today I had to take the van in to get an oil change. Of course the only place they had to wait was a small little room with 5 chairs and a water cooler, my worse nightmare. So we went across the street were there was an open courtyard and a pavilion for shade. We had a little picnic and then some play time. And I had some play time with my camera. It was just as fun for me to take pictures of the children as it was for them to play. I had fun trying new things and just finding the perfect pose to capture. I'm trying to get better. And I even messed with the color and things for a fun look. I think my camera has become my # 1 accessory! All of this while waiting for the oil to be changed!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow baby, thsi is really cool! Maybe it's time to get you a real camera. The boys look so happy- you're doing a great job! Thank you.

Natalie said...

Ooh, I like the bottom one the best- Jaren looks so big now! And the one above it...I like how you captured his mood there. Lovely! So can't wait to see you in a few days! xoxox!

Sandberg Family said...

I'm so impressed! Awesome pictures Sweetheart! I'm so proud of you. Keep them coming, we love them. Your boys are getting so big I can't believe how fast they grow. We love you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

Cherstin, I feel like I'm missing so much of your life. Your boys don't even know who I am anymore! I know I've said it before, but we have to get together! I know you are so busy with all those boys. Nathan goes back to school July
21st, so maybe we can play then. Seems like he keeps us pretty busy when he's home. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you a clever lady, Cherstin!
Wonderful use of time! and great photos
to boot!
You are getting better and I agree with
Don - you need a "real" camera.
Remember I said months ago you had
a special talent.
Take the best care - counting the days
with you.
Grandma/Oma oxoxox

Anonymous said...

Wow is right, these are super. Don put it out there for all of us to see, new camera for Cherstin for Christmas.....about time. I cannot wait to see what you do!! You have always taken the best photos....love Papaw and Nana

tiffany knox said...

hi cherstin! I am impressed you turned an hour of torture into something that great. dons right, you are doing a great job. have fun with nat!

cally said...

Ooooh, I love them.

So fun, Cherstin.

Emilee said...

Talk about making lemonade out of lemons! You are awesome! Keep up the good work girl!