Friday, July 18, 2008

Ohhh, How Sweet!


It's Late at night And I'm here at the computer waiting for my two older children to fall asleep. They are in the other room and I can hear them talking and giggling every now and again. Then it was quiet for awhile and I thought this was it. When all the sudden I hear this wonderful good night wish between the two of them..............

Jaren: "Well I'm tired now. I'm going to sleep."
Layton: "OK, see you in the morning."
Jaren: "Yeah, you too. (yawn) See you in the morning."
Jaren: "Goodnight!"
Layton: "Goodnight!"

It made my heart melt! I love my children! Another wonderful "MOM" moment. I wouldn't trade this for the world!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO-those are the moments that you hold on tight to when they are not being so nice. Thanks for sharing, cause it is easy to forget how very sweet they can be, when they are not trying to take each other out. =) Patsi NaNa

Natalie said...

how cute and was probably at 2 am, right? :)

Becca & Joel said...

The best! Oh - how I miss you! Are you home yet? I feel like you've been gone forever!

Anonymous said...

HELLO -
Glad all of you are back in one piece!

Yes, there are wonderful moments with
children to cherish.
You seem to be able to capture them all.
Love, Grandma/Oma

daveandlisa said...

That is so cute. I love to listen to my kids talk to each other when they don't know you're listening. You always hear the cutest things.

Sorry that I was absent from my blog for so long. My mom has dial up at her house which is unbelievably slow so I never really get on it. But now I'm back home and I will be doing some mass blogging, so check back often and there should be lots of new stuff.

Natalie said...

check out my cally's blog and be sure to comment...poor baby is looking for some appreciation for her hard work. :)
xo!

Anonymous said...

Baby, are you sure you didn't fall asleep watching the Cosby show again? I miss my boys and can't wait to see them again.