Thursday, July 24, 2008

TAG YOUR IT! Thanks Casey!

I got tagged. 50 things.
Ok I just want everybody to know that these are probably the dumbest questions I've ever heard. I mean, who came up with these? A drug deal'n, kinky love'n, high school wanna be?! That is what I came up with anyway! Seriously, Weird! Anyway, Back to the reason why we are here:)

1)Favorite hobby? Making jewelry, Scrapbooking, Decorating my house.
2)Have you ever smoked pot? Uhhh, OK! Who would ask me that ever?!!.......Do I have to tell the truth? Ok mom skip this part! Yes! But only once. And it didn't even work. So I don't really think it should count! Anyway,side note: It was my senior year and I knew Don, my husband, then. When he found out he was sooo disappointed in me. and he still is. sorry honey. I promise i'll never do it again. Ok Mom you can come back now.
3)Do you own guns? No we do not. However Don does right now. (he is serving in Iraq) He sent us a video and was showing the boys his gun and they were so impressed. Boys are crazy.
4)What flavor do you add to your Sonic drink? I always get sprite with apple juice added. It reminds me of when we lived in Germany. We went to a carnival type thing outside and we got thirsty so Don bought us a apple drink that came in a glass bottle shaped like a cola bottle only it was a green color. Anyway I fell in love with the taste and have loved it ever sense. Do you remember that Don? Fun memories.
5)Do you get nervous before Dr apt.? It depends on the situation. I always do when I have to see my O.B. It's just always awkward. Right Ladies?
6)What do you think of hotdogs? Ok this is another weird question, but, If I don't think about what someone told me they were made out of then I think they are delicious. My mom always put ketchup and mayo on them so that's how I like them.
7)Favorite Christmas song? Angels we have heard on high.
8)What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Gin and Tonic. Why, doesn't everybody?
9)Can you do push ups? Well, yes! in fact I'm sure I could do 100 of them....just not all at once. Hee Hee
10)Can you do chin ups? I haven't tried in a very long time, but to be honest I'm sure I can't. Now that will be my new goal. To at least do ONE chin up! Go Me!
11)What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My pilot wings necklace my husband gave me. When he was getting his pilot wings pinned on after years of school and training he presented me with my own wings because he said I earned them as much as he did. It was so sweet for him to think of me and credit me for going through it with him. It was a hard couple of years and I wear it proudly.
12)Do you like blue cheese? Do I what? Who cares?!
13)ever been in a car wreck? yes. And I'm horrified to say it was my fault. I still feel like I need to apologize to my poor sister Mandy, who just happened to be in the car with me. You never did trust me after that.
14)Do you have AIDS? WHAT?!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! WHO WROTE THIS?! Are they insane! Of course not! DUH!!!!!
15)what is one trait you dislike about yourself? Well I really should be dwelling on my good attributes, not my bad, right Natalie? but it would have to be my weight.
16)middle name? Lynn ( hey Casey, we have the same name. Cool!)
17)Name 3 thoughts at this exact time? Wow this is taking a long time. Boy I wish Jaren would go to sleep. I need to take Layton's treatment out.
18)Favorite drink? Hot chocolate on a cold night. Nothing better. Us Sandbergs are addicts.
19)Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Flowers, cards, and a locket with a four leaf clover in it. Birthday presents for my friends.
20)currant worry? My husbands safety and happiness being over in Iraq. And hopping my children are coping with it ok.
21)Current dislike right now? Having to take care of everything while Don is gone. He does it so much better then me. I am trying so hard to make him proud!
22)What food could you eat for the rest of your life? fruit. I'm on a fruit kick right now.
23)who were you with for New Years? Don and my kids.
24)Where would you like to be right now? Probably with my sister Tiffany. I know she is having a hard time right now and I would like to help.
25)Tag 3 people who need to complete this? Becca, Mandy, Rochelle (your welcome)
26)Do you own slippers? Don just sent me some!
27)What shirt are you wearing? a pink t-shirt. I love pink!
28)Do you like sleeping on satin sheet? Oh yes!!!! My dream is to one day be surrounded by satin, all over my bed. Red and leopard print. And to have a 4 poster bed that vibrates and a mirror on the ceiling with glowing lights.
29)Can you whistle? I am proud to say that a little sound comes out of my puckered lips when I really concentrate. That is a big deal for me. I've been trying my whole life.
30)How would you define your own personal space? I thought I just did! Just kidding. A place where I can relax. Most likely a Spa.
31)Would you be a Pirate? Again, WHAT? WEIRD!........ I guess I would have to say no because I'M NOT 4!.
32)What song do you sing in the shower? What ever song just happens to be in my head at the moment.
33)Favorite girl names? Kasha, Evelynn
34)Favorite boy names? Layton, Jaren, Kelland, Brigham (really like this name) Cohan
35)What's in your pockets? I don't have any pockets
36)Last thing that made you laugh? I was sitting here at the computer when Jaren came up to me and said "why do farts have to be so fast? I almost saw it this time but it was just to fast!" I couldn't stop giggling and he was looking at me like this is a serious mystery that needed to be solved. Kids are so funny.
37)Best bed sheets as a child? I remember charlie brown sheets I think.
39)Do you Love where you live? I don't hate it. I have such wonderful friends here that it makes it worth while. I would stay here forever just because of them. But Arkansas itself is yucky!
40)How many TVs do you have in your house? 3 and we use all of them.
41)Who is your loudest friend? Stephanie probably. She always makes my laugh.
42)How many Dogs do you have? 1 Murray. He's such a pretty boy! He likes it when I say that to him.
43)Does someone have a crush on you? like, I think Don Morris does. He is so cute and dreamy and he's like, always flirting with me. DON + CHERSTIN FOREVER!
44)Have you ever liked someone your friends warned you about? Welcome to the highschool portion of this quiz! Yeah, I don't remember.
45)what is your favorite book? Ha ha ha, Yeah, I don't read. But I'm seriously considering the Twilight series that Natalie is trying to get me into.
46)What is your favorite candy? That is easy......Anything chocolate. What? I'm a girl!
47)Favorite sports team? The Ohio State Buckeyes of course! Your welcome baby. And any team my kids play on.
48)What song do you want to have played at your funeral? YIKES! I haven't thought about it. That's alittle dark isn't it?
49)What were you doing at 12 am last night? I was checking all of my friends blogs and leaving comments, and starting to answer all these questions.
50)What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I wonder if Don is online to chat with.

Wow, I'm done! Now it's off to do laundry. Yippee!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Cherstin -
who was that person that send those
questions to you?
No don't tell!
I think you did great on the answers.
Funny too.
Best to all of you -
love Grandma/Oma

Anonymous said...

Ditto-you are right, a little too much information, huh? You are a VERY funny girl. I laughed out loud!! REALLY glad I am not on the list. Kisses Patsi

Natalie said...

ha! You are funny. this showed your sassy side, eh. I like the Jaren comment. That's so dang cute. And the high-school talk. :) I hope my Cally doesn't know what pot is cuz she reads your blog! Naughty teenage chersty! And you out-ed Cally T. too! tee hee

cally said...

Uh...I have no idea what you're talking about.

5th.

Emilee said...

Cherstin you are so funny! Thank you for making me laugh tonight when I needed it! You kill me! And thank you for not tagging me-- I would never find the time for it. But I hope you know I admire you so much girl!

Casey said...

Wasn't that an annoying quiz? yeah, I thought the questions were pretty dumb also. But I knew you would get the job done, that's why I had to tag you.

Mandy Stewart said...

I haven't talked to you in a while. I miss you. It was fun to read your answers even if they were dimb questions. You don't have to apoligize for the car accidents. I have recovered. Fun times... right. I will do this assignment... but i think I will wait till I have a slow week with nothing to write about! Love Ya!!!