Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My hubby at work. His office in the sky. What a stud!!!



Some more amazing pictures from the sky.


he even got to go to the beach! What a hard life!!!



Over Alaska

















Singapore trip














Just recently my husband Don went to Singapore for his job. For people who don't know what he does he is a C-130 pilot for the US Air Force. He was there for about a month. Which
i have to admit makes me a little jealous. Anyhow, I'm very proud of him and still am in aw at what he does. He always comes home with these amazing pictures of him flying up in the sky and so i thought i would share them with you. He also stopped in Japan and Alaska on the way home. He always brings us gifts and things so it can be fun for us as well. It was hard for him to be gone for so long because he had just got back from Iraq. So it's nice to have him home for awhile. We love our daddy.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

It looks so great! Thanks for sharing because I'd forgotten I hadn't even seen pics from Halloween or anything! I need pic of your newly decorated home... Do it PLEASE!! Don's travels look so exciting. I'm a tad jealous myself! xoxo nat