Friday, January 4, 2008

Temple lights


He's just mad because he wants to run around in the lights. Sorry buddy! life's not fair sometimes.


I don't have many pictures of my Dad and I so I'm glad this one turned out. I love you Daddy!



My mom and my sister Natalie enjoying this magical night.



My favorite Christmas tradition is to go to the Temple to see the lights. And this year it couldn't have been more perfect. It was chilly but not to cold and i had a lot of fun taking picture after picture. i wish i could have stayed all night. it was truly an amazing sight.

Brigham checking to see if he's going to get in trouble for running through the lights. i should have stopped him but he looked so cute i just had to get a picture. I know, bad mommy!


I love this picture! my sister looks so happy to be with my children. and my children are hanging on her every word. I don't know what she was saying. she could have been scolding them for all i know. I don't care i still love it.



They were pretending to be in the Forrest with the deer. to be a kid again and have that kind of imagination.




he just wasn't happy if we were holding him. he just wanted to left alone to explore. I don't blame him really. this is a kids Paradise.



I love it when they're kind to one another. i know there will come a day when hugging each other is not cool. so i treasure these moments.

i have more pictures but i don't want to bore you. But it was a lot of fun and i can't wait to do it again.











2 comments:

tiffany knox said...

cherstin go to customize and edit friends- type in www.tiffanyknox.blogspot.com
and add me to your link list I feel so left out.where's the love!!!
I sure miss you cherstin. that was a fun trip with you and anzlie still talks about you youre the coolest jewelery lady

Shari Goodman said...

It's so neat to see your family in the blog world. Your kids are beautiful. We need a family reunion!

Shari Lee Goodman