Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas series: Part 2


MORE GOODY MAKING!!!!!!
But these were strictly for SANTA ONLY!!!! This is a fun tradition that we have with Nana. The Kids really got into it this year. There are a lot of pictures. Sorry about that, but I really did it for Nana. She is my biggest blogger fan and she deserves to have these memories as much as I do. Thanks Nana for more
WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!!!!

Aliening the cookies in a straight line to be baked. Not such an easy task with 6 little hand in there all at the same time. But fun!

Layton's contribution! Stealing cookie dough.

They ALL had to help put the cookie sheet in the oven. One sure way to make Nana nervous!

Layton came in for another "contribution"! But darn! He was to late. I got a cute photo out of it though.

Set the cookies out on the Santa plate!!

Make sure you pour Santa plenty of milk!! I love the way Brigham is helping here by just placing his hands on the milk jug. He can never be left out. So funny!

All Done! That was fun!!! Lets do it again!

ENJOY SANTA!!!!!

And he did!!! hee hee!

1 comments:

Nana/Mom said...

THANKS SWEETIE....it was seriously a blast. I am not sure who had more fun, me or the boys, and yes, Brigham is a BIG help. Can't wait to do it again!!! oh, what lovely photos of me LOL!!! XOXOXO Patsi/Nana